Copyright © 2015 – 2019, Biz Academy’s Education Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All material and content on http://bizacademy.co (the “Websites”), including all courses, pages, articles, guides, ebooks, Excel models, PDFs, templates, images, data, logos, videos, and other types of content (the “Content”), is the exclusive property of Biz Academy’s Education Inc., and is protected by copyright law.
The Content may not be modified, reproduced, sold, distributed, published, or rewritten, in whole or in part. Anyone who wishes to reprint or to use Biz Academy’s Education Inc. materials must request permission from Biz Academy’s Education Inc. You may contact Biz Academy here.
Biz Academy’s Education Inc. has invested significant resources into developing and promoting several registered and common law trademarks and accordingly has amassed significant goodwill in these marks and in the associated educational services. Only Biz Academy’s Education Inc. may use its trademarks in sales, advertising, and promotional materials. To maintain its trademarks and to prevent marketplace confusion, Biz Academy is required to take action against unauthorized use or reproduction of its trademarks in any commercial context.
Biz Academy’s trademarks include but are not limited to (the “Biz Academy’s Marks”):
Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)®
The Analyst Trifecta®
In written materials, the appropriate TM or ® symbol must be used with the first or most prominent appearance of the Biz Academy’s Marks.
Other company names, product names, and marks that are referenced on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
- The Biz Academy’s Marks may not be used or registered, in whole or in part, as a company or trade name, product name, or service name.
- Any confusingly similar abbreviation, variation, or foreign language or a phonetic equivalent of the Biz Academy’s Marks may not be used for any purpose.
- The Biz Academy’s Marks may not be used in any way that would imply that Biz Academy’s Education Inc. endorses, sponsors, or is otherwise affiliated with a third party or a third-party product or service.
- The Biz Academy’s Marks may not be incorporated, in whole or in part, into a website domain name or a social media profile.
- The Biz Academy’s Marks may not be used in any advertising that is false or misleading in any way or that is in violation of any applicable law, administrative agency regulation, or municipal ordinance of any jurisdiction.
- The Biz Academy’s Marks may not be used in association with defamatory, pornographic, scandalous, disparaging, or otherwise objectionable materials.
- The Biz Academy, FMVA, or FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION ANALYST (FMVA) word marks may be used to the extent necessary to refer accurately to Biz Academy’s Education Inc. or its services, provided that the use complies with these guidelines.
2. Holders of the FMVA Certification
Once you have earned the Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® certification, or are enrolled in the program and working towards completion, you may use the FMVA™ marks as permitted below.
- The FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION ANALYST (FMVA) and FMVA Marks may never be used generically in the noun form, as a verb, or in the possessive form.
- The FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION ANALYST (FMVA) and FMVA Marks must appear as adjectives to modify the subject person or certification.
- Certification holders are not permitted to use the FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION ANALYST (FMVA) and FMVA Marks as part of an email address, business name, or domain name.
John Doe, FMVA
John Doe, FMVA™
Jane Doe, Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
Jane Doe, Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)®
John Doe and Jane Doe are enrolled in the FMVA™ certification program.
John Doe is a Financial Modeling Analyst.
John Doe is an FMVA.